This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I post my pictures on yahoo so people can see it, just like Facebook???? 10pts?
12-11-2012, 12:55 AM
How do I post my pictures on yahoo so people can see it, just like Facebook???? 10pts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 01:03 AM

You don't. This is not Facebook. it is an information exchange site; it is not meant to be used as a social site of any sort. No, you can't post a bunch of pictures for people to look at here. Why should you even want to do that, if this site is for information exchange?

If you want to add a picture to a question, post the picture in a public place (like Flickr or TinyPic) and then include a link to it in your question. Be sure to read the Guidelines first, though. Most questions that include a photo are violations because they are not of general interest; the answer is of interest only to the asker. Asking opinions about it is against the rules here. If you disagree, please read the rules (a.k.a. the Community Guidelines) yourself.

Ads

12-11-2012, 01:03 AM

You can't. Yahoo Answers is not a social networking site. It's a learning place - a site for the exchange of knowledge and information.
There's no opportunity to post pictures, chat, or connect with other users to socialize.

If you need information or help, or would like to share your knowledge, you've come to the right place. Otherwise, keep the socializing confined to the sites that allow it.