This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone tell me how to use twitter.?
10-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Can anyone tell me how to use twitter.?
I am used to facebook but i find twitter a bit confusing.especialy on my phone.any help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:20 PM

It's hard to explain by just writing it but...'connect' means your interactions..when someone tags your name in a tweet,it will come up in your interactions for you to see. Retweet means...basically if you agree/generally like someones tweet,retweeting it shows it. To tag people in tweets,you need to put the '@' sign and then their twitter name after it,this will be shown in their interactions. The blue tick on profiles,means they have been verified..meaning they are some kind of famous person. Hashtags mean to maybe express your opinion in a word,or just to tell everyone what the subject is! For example,if I were talking about the Olympics diving,I could put....Wow,That was amazing #OlympicDiving. If you understand me? Or you could say...I went shopping today #fun or something. Trends are basically the most talked about subjects in the world at that moment! Im not entirely sure what you don't get about Twitter..so,If I haven't covered anything important..let me know,and I will try my hardest to explain! Anyway,I hope this helped you at least a bit! Have a good day Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply