This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to my crush?
12-11-2012, 03:53 AM
How to talk to my crush?
I have anxiety, so it's really hard for me to talk to people without being awkward and nervous, so it's really awkward when my crush talks to me. Whenever he starts a conversation with me, I freak out and can't look him in the eyes or keep the conversation going. Does anyone have any tips to help me keep the conversation going and to not be nervous? Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 04:01 AM

if you werent fat and fugly you wouldnt have your anxiety issues, so all i can say since thats pretty much unchangeable is to go to college and make yourself a career cuz prince charming aint ever coming for you

Ads

since most women are sexually good enough to guys based on looks alone and don't even need to be financially successful to be sexually good enough for guys, that means that most guys should be sexually good enough to women based on looks alone and don't even need to be financially successful to be sexually good enough for women.

by the way, sexual suppression between guys and women is wrong because it can only cause more harm than good. guys need foreplay and sex with women just to enjoy life and want to live, but vice versa is never the case, so women need to give it to guys out of compassion.
also, in case you didn't know, guys are just as important and worthy as women are and therefore deserve to have it just as good as women can have it.

go up to him and do this:

You: Hi....I think you're cute...wanna hang out sometime....
Guy: Ummm...ya for coffee?
You: I was thinking something else..
Guy: What?

(Start rubbing his penis)

You: I think you know what I mean...
Guy: Uhhh bhhh bhhh uhhhh I...I...-
You: I know you want me.... (Then look into his eyes)
You: I want you in my mouth...

BAM! there is no way he will refuse a date with you now!

Don't listen to that one douche. You are a wonderful, beautiful person who deserves to be happy!

The truth is, yes, it is scary. But you know what, do it despite your fears! Today I decided to message this girl on facebook that seemed really nice and I wanted to be friends with (I'm a straight girl!), and it turns out we have so much in common and now we're talking about hanging out someday. If I never took a leap of faith, I would have missed out on a great opportunity to make a wonderful friend. He is doing the right thing by going up to you, and you need to reciprocate at least a little

YOLO really is the slogan here. You only have one shot, so take advantage of it! Tell yourself that life is about taking risks, and you don't want to spend it wondering "what if". And honestly, what's the worst that can happen? You embarrass yourself for a moment. I doubt he'll even remember it after a day!

Just talk to him like you would talk to a girl. I'm being serious. Obviously, you're shy, so you're not going to flirt with him, and I honestly think you shouldn't at first. He's going up to you, so obviously he at least likes you as a person. Just smile and take deep breaths. Confidence is an act- you can't be confident unless you fake it first. Act like you are so sure of yourself and everything you say, and if you say something stupid just laugh about it and make a joke! Then he won't see it as embarrassing or awkward, he'll think your cute!

And don't take this too seriously. I highly doubt he's the "love of your life", but he could be a great opportunity for some wonderful memories and a good relationship. Just try your best to let things prosper, and if they don't, life moves on. You're young- it's okay for a relationship to not work out. Don't freak yourself out.

This boy is only human. He has insecurities, feelings, and fears just like you do. He is not some God that is flawless and never feels embarrassed or insecure about himself. Understand that, and it'll be a lot easier. He is no better than you!

And lastly, just ask him questions about himself. If you two have a class together, ask how he likes it and if he's struggling. If he's wearing a T-shirt with a band on it, ask him what kind of music they play. Another great thing is facebook chat. If you both have facebooks, and he's online, hit him up! It's a great way to get to know someone without succumbing to all that face-to-face pressure. Obviously your entire friendship shouldn't exceed there, but it's definitely a good foundation.

Be yourself and never settle for someone who doesn't treat you right. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and love, and if you act confident, and stay true to who you are, someone is bound to love you!