This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't stop thinking about a jerk?
10-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I can't stop thinking about a jerk?
He is going to be a senior in high school and I am going to be a junior. We met this year in the spring during track season because we both entered the same event together. We would make fun of each other and flirt A LOT but I discarded any feelings I had toward him because he had a girlfriend at the time. They ended up breaking up the last week of school because she cheated on him. We follow each other on twitter and all he talks about is being hungover or getting laid by random girls he meets at the beach. I know he sounds like an ass but I can't stop thinking about him. I keep having dream that we meet and have sex and that's not like me because I'm a virgin and before I met him I hardly thought about sex let alone had dreams about it.

I'll definitely see him this year because we'll be competing in the same track event. I don't want to develop stronger feelings toward him because I don't want to get hurt but something is holding me back. Help please?

Ads

Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 05:21 PM

Young women like jerks and douchebags. It's kind of their trademark. Why else do you think he hooks up with so many of them? Chances are he's going to sweet talk you into doing the same thing and then he'll leave you brokenhearted. It will be hard to feel sorry for you once that happens because you did it to yourself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user

You should see what all the hype is about. Hit it and quit it.

Girls are alwasy attracted to jerks, don't know why. Try and find a guy to flirt with in your school, that should help

Well you have to remember that hes a jerk. that you don't want to be hurt by one of those and you won't put yourself in that position. Your probably still thinking about him because he was always unavailable when you flirted with him but maybe in the back of your mind you hoped that you could be next if their relationship ever ended. Sex dreams are because your a teenage who is about to become a sexual creature called an adult. I wouldnt read too much into them.

That exactly the same story as me we I see on fb all the time were he's at all theses parties getting drunk and laid and I couldn't stop thinking about him until I met another guy who is similar in a way minus the jerk part so im just suggesting maybe try to stay away from him it'll only leave to heart break wait for someone that isn't a jerk

Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?..._default=1

If you wanna get fucked and then dumped, then go for him.
If you want romantic nights, kisses, caring and niceness - then get a good boy.

He's a jerk and will always be, that wont change, he wont change for anyone and don't hope for than never ever. Live with it Big Grin. You are not the only girl that goes after bad guys, BUT YOU ARE one of the least girls who notice that bad guys will hurt you. Just get over him, he's nothing but an asshole who has no future.