This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i promote my blog?
12-11-2012, 05:18 AM
how can i promote my blog?
i have recently made a blog on fashion, but how do i get it noticed for people to follow and read my posts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 05:26 AM

Get a tv advert during half time of the champions league final.

Ads

Hi,

Google has a service for advertising.

If you have the money, you can purchase that service.

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin...ontest_con

Use Facebook, twitter, pinterest to spread the word. Comment on forums and other blogs and leave your blog's link to get traffic. Or you can use paid advertising- Google Adwords can help you with that.

You have to stay consistent with it. Do not give up after just a few months. Expect to be CONSISTENTLY promoting your blog for YEARS, and you will no doubt succeed.

First, you can post every new blog post that you make on Facebook and/or Twitter.

Second, if you are a member of any high-traffic forums, make your "signature" a link to your blog. Ideally, the forum that you are a member of will be relevent to your blog topic (a fashion forum in your case).

Third, include a link to your blog everytime you have the opportunity to do so. It's a concept called "backlinks". The more places you post a link to your blog, the better chance you have to gain viewers. Do some additional research on backlinks.

Fourth, make sure that your blog contains high quality content (actually this should be #1), because then other people will freely recommend your blog to others.

As I said, expect to stick with this for YEARS. This is a marathon my friend, not a sprint.

Feel free to take a look at my blog below if you would like to learn a bit about a newly-made entrepreneur (me!)

Take care!

via facebook