This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i overcome my shyness with this girl im starting to really like a lot?
12-11-2012, 06:47 AM
how can i overcome my shyness with this girl im starting to really like a lot?
ok im really shy when it comes to a girl i really like i turn dumb dont know what to say i cant say anything good and i just feel dumb and this girl is sooo beautiful nice and something about her makes me want to love her for ever i know she likes me she likes me a lot i know cus she gets super shy by me to and doesn't even talk but with her friends she talks like crazy and goes crazy one day she hug me on the bug and it was like a 2 min long hug and she said *oh my name i love you* and huged me for 2 mins long and i just hug her till she let go she also use to sit by me in the bus everyday but we both didnt talk so we stop sitting by each other she sits with her friends on the bus and everyday when she gets on the bus she says not to look at me at all and then when school over she looks at me and says hi i do to or sometimes she gives a hug but we dont hang out after school or go out to places on the weekend or anything so its hard for me to be able to talk to her and she has a hard time talking to me i told her a lot about me and what i do after school and she did too so after that wasn't much to talk about but over the days the more i see this beautiful girl i am starting to get deeper feelings for her and i have her in my mind A LOT now i keep thinking of her i just dont know what to do i only see her on the bus she sits in the back of the bus as i sit by my self cus i like sitting by my self on the bus but i would let the girl sit by me anytime also when she use to sit by me she would have her whole body on mine her legs is feeling my leg she was siting VERY close to me and she didnt move i didnt too and one time she come to my house cus she wanted to see my pet dog and she did and she like my dog then she left i give her a hug so idk why she wanted to see my pet dog lol in my house so please guys help me out here my feeling are so all over the place right now help me out
hey thanks so much also i have her number should i just text her and say hey? or whatever i should text her i havent text her in a long time

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 06:55 AM

I think she likes you (In "that" way) but maybe she thought you didn't like her back so she moved on or maybe she sat with her friends on the bus instead because she felt like she was annoying you, girls always feel like they annoy boys but yeah... I am shy to but I have liked someone for 5 months and he is in 2 of my classes and I can't bring myself to say one word to him so personally I think if you are shy round her then you must really like her, if she has facebook and you have facebook add eachother and talk (It's the only way I can speak to people because I am awkward XD) but good luck <3
Also if she doesn't like you anymore then you can probably make her like you again so don@t loose hope...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply