This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Well I forgot my twitter email/password but its logged onto my phone.?
12-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Well I forgot my twitter email/password but its logged onto my phone.?
Well i had my twitter for a while, & i forgot the email to it plus password. I dont wanna make a new one cause i got x factor contestants following me and its hard for me to get them to follow back. Sad so is there anyway i can get my email + password back, oh . Im getting a new phone and im gonna have to install the apps again, and like its gonna sign out -.- & yeah . I need help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 09:07 AM

The exact same thing I'm going through right now! And, the only way I can access it is through my iPod. Most of the answers are really useless, so I need help too. I don't want to open a new account because I've got celebrities following me. Sad

Ads

12-11-2012, 09:07 AM

Hey!

If you are logged in your phone, I suggest you to go to the Account settings and write down your Username and try to change your password from your phone.

If you aren't logged in, then there is no way you can retrieve your account back without knowing at least one essential and important info about your account, such as Email or Password. Sorry, to break that up to you.

Good luck!

₮ ᗪᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ₮