This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1o pts, sorry i keep asking this but no one is explaining?
12-11-2012, 09:10 AM
1o pts, sorry i keep asking this but no one is explaining?
me and this guy , Ive known for quite sometime we have "history" together but lately we both have the urge to touch each other like it started off with him pinching my cheeks alot now its we play fight like I will pretend hit him and he would pretend hit me back or he will lightly hit my back and playfully punch my cheek ( none of this hurts) and yesterday i pushed him and he kinda hugged me really tight from the side his arms was around my shoulders. but just a couple of days before this ,happend this happened

so i was tweeting and the guy that i have "history with" is on twitter and he tweeted saying "im still up" and i commented "go to bed" ( playfully)

and he was like "go eat or something " and then i was like " why are you always saying a fat joke or something " and he was like " because you on my tweets like im tweeting about how much i love you or sumn lol you go to bed im older than you anyway "
what would this mean to u

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 09:18 AM

No one is explaining what ? What the hell is somebody supposed to explain? Did you ask a question?

Ads

okay he likes you ask him out! he is flirting with you

Sorry, what is the question?
From what little I can understand it sounds like flirting.