This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys point of View!? Does he Really like her?
12-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Guys point of View!? Does he Really like her?
Me and my ex dated for more than 2 years and now that we broke up he automatically started dating a slut. (shes got a tattoo of her ex husband, misscarriage, shes fucked alota guys.)

My ex always loved me because I was a good girl, i was a school girl and i respected myself. He messaged me on fb and we had a convo on facebook and i told him all the wonderful things that happened in my life sinces hes been out of it and he said he was happy for me and that ima good girl, He said he wished he would've treated me better when he had the chance, He said "he was thinking about things and he wasnt happy" and that he missed my smile. & he also said dating bella was just a distraction from me.

I didnt reply much, I just told him good luck with his new gf and said we couldnt msg each other anymore... he didnt reply.

Im still trying to move on but its hard seeing the slut put things on facebook saying shes guna see my ex and hangout with him. shes always putting up statuses about him.

What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 10:03 AM

Focus on the life around you, and forget about him. If the relationship is meant to be then it will find a way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply