This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do Cancer men ever chase after a breakup?
12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Do Cancer men ever chase after a breakup?
This has probably been the 4th time we've had a break up since 1 year and 4 months of dating. Basically every time I've always been the one to chase because usually I'm the one to f*ck up or do something dumb or it's from drunk arguments I don't remember. But he's taken me back every time. Now this time he was the one that tried to end it for a ridiculously idiotic reason, and I just was fed up and ended it for good. Now he's going off to bars every night and bragging on twitter about all the numbers he's getting. Does this seem like any type of Cancer behavior? He's super immature, but unfortunately I still love the guy and want us to eventually be together. I just don't want to be the one who always has to chase to make this work. He wrote me an email explaining how he didn't want to be with me anymore, but I can't tell if he's trying to be manipulative to get me to chase him or not. I haven't responded, and I'm not sure if ignoring him will make him come back or it will just validate that we're over. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks he'll come around, or if Cancers can just forget about people they used to love.

I'm an Aries.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 02:05 PM

He's definitely trying to be manipulative and trying to make you jealous.

Please, please, play his game, make him jealous and I GUARANTEE he'll come running back like a lost puppy.

Ads

12-11-2012, 02:05 PM

Yes! My ex boyfriend went beyond chasing, he stalked me for two years! Very manipulative they are. He was a cancer by the way! I will never date one again. I'm a Sagittarius(Fire sign like you) and water and fire don't mix! Leave him....