This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really like this girl?
12-11-2012, 05:53 PM
I really like this girl?
Ok basically my best friend meat this girl in the swimming pool and then he went cinema with her and his other friend started likening her then my best friend tips me about her then I added her on Facebook talked for a bit she was flirting with me then I then I got her number the next day I said to her on Facebook I'm upset :'( then she called me 20 times on her house phone asking if I was alright Smile then we talked for 3 more days then we wanted to meet each other so we did before school then later we went on video cam on Skype for 3 hours we met again the next day and video camed again then I bought a box of celebrations to give to her but I didn't see her Then on Monday this week the other guy went out with her then he said to me if you talk to her I will break your teeth but I feel scared but this girl I felt different to any other this was the first girl I could talk to any other I was to shy this girl was the first one to flirt with me (after that guy said that shit to me I asked her If they were going out she said yeah and she was flirting with me) but I love this girl so much when I found out on Monday I was pissed off and sorta crying all day and now I'm still pissed off every time I see that guy I want to punch him in the face but he's so much stronger than me shall I tell the girl all this how I feel and how the other guy threatend me and shall I tell him that she was flirting with me?????? Please answer!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 06:01 PM

Stop whining!

Ads

12-11-2012, 06:01 PM

You sound like such a sweetheart (never change) this girl sounds like a sleaze, she flirts way too much probably to get attention from great guys like you. It'll be hard but move on, there are plenty of other girls and your just going to get yourself mixed in with a whole lot of headaches and drama (maybe some bruises too) that you honestly don't need to worry about. You sound young, so enjoy the single life for now it's way more fun and then no one gets hurt. Hope this helps