This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I grow more fans on my facebook fan page?
12-11-2012, 10:14 PM
how can I grow more fans on my facebook fan page?
Hey All ! We are working too hard on our facebook fan page . But some pages grew so quickly even they have nothing on their fan page! we put our all effort to grow more fans but still can't reach the limit atleast we havent crossed/achieved fans as we want .! Please give suggestions on it ?Smile Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 10:22 PM

u better keep telling ur friends to invite their friends or go to ur page and there is an option "promote with an ad" which u have to pay a little amount of money for a day! but u can promote it for more than a day but u gotta pay more!
good luck!

Ads

If you want your page to be more popular do these tips:
1-) Invite the page to all your friends
2-) Share the page through your personal profile
3-) Share it from pages you admin
4-) Upload photos & update the status of your page
5-) Don't do anything against facebook privacy policy
Good Luck!

Try these tips to help you grow your fan base - http://www.premiumseosolutions.com.au/bl...-fan-base/

Hi! This is a problem that many Facebook users are running in to. Especially the businesses, etc.

There are free solutions such as: Requesting the page to all your friends, asking them to ask their friends, posting your Facebook page on blogs, threads etc.

You can also pay to have this process go by much quicker. The cheapest way is to simply buy Facebook fans. You can buy as few as 1,000 all the way up to 10,000 at http://www.getbulkfansnow.com/ You can even get the fans targeted down to the country etc.

I purchased 10,000 fans from there and was pleased with the communication from the owner along with the quick results. It only took a few days to get all 10,000. It doesn't cost all that much either.

Most of it is having a Facebook page that people actually can relate to. This will help it grow on its own giving it a kickstart. Buying fans will also kickstart the page, because if people see a lot of people like the page, then he or she is more likely to join the page.

Hope this helps!