This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get perfect score on scantron test?
12-12-2012, 02:48 AM
How to get perfect score on scantron test?
I saw a facebook fan page on it and it says you have to suggest 30 friends to find out how. Too much work.

Would one know to how cheat the system and get a perfect 100 every time?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 02:56 AM

Know the answers.

Ads

study the material

It's not possible. People only make those groups because they want a ton of people to join, so they ask you to invite a lot of people. Don't believe what they say.

its fake, just learn the material. there used to be a way a few years ago that you could make your test the master test and have every test after that graded off of your test.

its fake!
because when you fill out the answer the paper doesn't know what the answer is!
they send it through the scan tron machine and then it tells you the right and wrong answer!
trust me i have tried everything!
also beer420:
my schools scan trons are still like that but the teachers should go over it! and all you have to do is at the top it has a box that says key and you fill that in

It's not fake, because a middle school teacher said he ran a Scantron with the cheat through the machine. It scored 100%, and he said that the group should be taken down. I'm determined to find out how it works without taking that stupid survey...

on the lines you color in.. color them all in. so for A,B,C,D,E fill them all in. do this for every question and you'll get a 100.

The facebook group says something like erasing the black marks on th left-hand side of the sheet, because those lines tell the machine where to read.
It also mentioned something along the lines of "cross-hatching" boxes, because it may "confuse" the machine.
Another way would be shading the boxes, since it would be "too light" to read...

All the ways mentioned on that group seemed too sketch. I would just study for the damn test; you shouldn't be in the class if you can't pass a test on your own.

STUDY!