This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice on how i can meet One Direction?
12-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Advice on how i can meet One Direction?
I'm going to a One Direction concert on July 6th, 2013 (yes, 2013) at Hershey Park. It's obviously a long time from now; 418 days; but that's the advantage to this. See, i reallllllllly want to meet them. Like REALLY. I'm a huge directioner and i have a really big connection with them. It'd make my whole life. But the thing is, i dont have meet & greets or VIPs, because they're already sold out, plus i wouldnt pay that much anyway (theyre way too expensive. My mom would laugh in my face).
So, do you have any advice on how to meet them? I know some people find their van before the concert and like stalk them to find them, but i wouldnt even know how to go about doing that, because it'll be so crowded and there will be many cars and stuff. Does anyone know if they're having a signing beforehand (or after), or if they'll be riding rides in the park before the concert so i could get tickets to the park too? (the tickets i have are just for the stadium, not for going inside the park).
The good part about this is that it's in over a year so it's not like i'm coming up with some crazy plan at the last minute. I have time to plan something Smile PLEASE give me any ideas you have, thanks (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 03:37 AM

We can all dream Smile I love Harry, so my first step was to contact him via Twitter. Once he replied to one of my tweets, I discovered he followed me! I DM'd him a couple times and a month later I was followed by Liam. It's crazy to imagine, I know. After that I went to see my first ever 1D concert. I got VIP tix so I got to meet the boys (I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS FEATURE) they were super sweet. I went to two more concerts (one for my birthday, another for my sister's) we got VIP's all three times. Then my dad (who works for a radio station) said they were gonna interview them so I went. We talked for a while and now we're all good friends. I text them every now and then (they're super busy) and I'm going to see another concert on the 2013 tour (I'm trying to score ones at Hershey Park, too!) Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply