This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do i feel this way?
12-12-2012, 05:44 AM
Why do i feel this way?
Hey there. Well I'm gonna ask a weird question, not really weird, but weird.

So, last year, i had a bestfriend (Still my best friend), and literally, i think i kinda had a crush on her, and she also had a crush on me, and I'm a girl. We kept on chatting on BBM, Facebook, and on YM. And she kept on hugging me everytime and kissing me on the cheeks. But no, I'm not a lesbian. I totally am attracted to boys. And one more thing, I go for some special classes after school, and i go home by 5. I ride the school transportation when i go home, so there's one guy who also rides that bus, and everytime he gets the chance, he'll look at me or take a glimpse of me everytime, i also kinda have a crush on him, though. Does he kinda like me?

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S GONNA ANSWER THIS ONE!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 05:52 AM

LOL, I wish for you to find a trustworthy husband, A one who respects you, and love you very much. You deserve that. It is better to look into the many years of future and settle on that. Start lay the good foundation. Marital life have abundance of love and commitment

Ads

Another female friend of mine had a similar situation to this.

She was straight, and felt a 'spark' between her and another close female friend.
She talked to me, and I gave her some advice. She accepted that she is Bisexual.
Which is the attraction to BOTH GENDERS. Her and her friend are now a wonderful couple.

If you don't think you're Bisexual, maybe it's just hormones?

You Have A Little Girl Crush On Your Friend, It's Pretty Normal, If Your feelings for her get stronger and you can't stop thinking about you and your friends attraction, you possibly could be Bi. i do Think The Guy Likes You, or has a crush on you too, since he always tries to take glances at you when he can, You should try sitting next to him next time, and talk to him, don't be shy, It will never get you anywhere. and just be yourself, Find Out.
It Doesn't Hurt To Try.
HopeIHelped(: