This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you had a stalker? Did it make you feel special?
12-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Have you had a stalker? Did it make you feel special?
can ya give me a star?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 07:33 PM

Yes and it was cool cause I really needed the attention at the time. Star 4 u!

Ads

No, it made me feel scared. Stalking isn't something to make you feel special, stalkers are a serious problem. Yes, I've had one, and he threatened to kill me. See, it's not a joke

yeah. and no they're annoying as hell. actually i have a very creepy disgusting horny stalker right now and he won't sop IMing me. and unfortunately i dont know how to block a person on messenger >.<

Yes, It creep'd me out.

Yes, and his name was Sigmund Freud.

i wish i had one D: it would make me sound cool

NO! It was the worse thing ever!
Especially when that stalker is my old Teacher from GRADE THREE! (which is more than ten years ago)
She's like 60 something, i found her on facebook, and added her. i thought i was going to be okay, but i was WRONG. she posted links of tagged videos of me on her profile and even sent an email to my mom telling her that my facebook was full of teen agst and hate messages. i was like...WOW.

it creeped me out like mad.

No one ever stalks me I feel left out "cries" me give you star in exchange for hug deal.

i did on twitter i was just being friendly and said love angela at the end of my tweet he started sending me 30 - 40 direct messages a day and said he loved me I TOLD HIM I WAS MARRIED WITH CHILDREN HE SAID HE DID NOT CARE on my birthday he bought a cake took a photo sent it to me with happy birthday angela wrote on it I WAS IN UK HE WAS IN CANADA !
i told him to stop it he stalked me for 3 months i had to change my email address and i was so upset i closed my twitter account down i couldn't take any more BAD BAD EXPERIENCE !