This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my friend have a crush on me?
12-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Does my friend have a crush on me?
Okay, so I've been noticing that lately my friend has been acting strange around me. The last time I saw him was at a high school football game. A couple of girls had called his name from behind the bleachers, and he left to say hello to them. I turned around and waved at him while they were talking, and he kind of blushed, waved, and quickly looked down. Soon after I thought I heard the girls saying something like "Don't deny her! You know you like her!"

Now today, I am playing the Sims Social on Facebook, and I get a request for him to be neighbors on SS. I accepted and got our relationship level to "Good Friends" Well, soon after I get a blurb in my notifications for SS asking if I want to DATE him on there.

I know that it sounds kind of silly, and that people probably date their friends on SS all the time, but...I just get this weird feeling that he has a bit of a crush on me.

What do you guys think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 07:53 PM

He is TOTALLY crushing on you! Go for it chica!
~Aubrey♥

Ads

Totally!!! This happened with me and my best friend (except the Sims things and it was at a basketball game). He asked me out like 3 weeks later and he was my boyfriend for 5 months until we stopped liking each other.

It seems that he does have a crush on you, if you like him you should go for it and best of luck for both of you!

well i'm a girl n im pretty sure he likes you. Since u heard them saying ''..........'' about you, he defo fancies you but is shy to open up his feelings to you. To be 100% sure if he has a crush on you, try simple tricks:
ask him indirectly if he likes a girl n ask him how does she look like.
Make him feel jealous by hugging other guys or doing something. See his reactions.
Try to spend more time with him and try to be best friends with him. Then he may tell u abt his feelings for u. Win his trust. Goodluck

That is so cute. He does indeed have a crush on you, good luck! Smile

Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...056AACCQxY

he's totally crushing hard on you and i think when he asked to date you on ss he was hinting at dating you in real life if you like him you should just ask him one day to go out on a date to the movies or something thats what i did and long story short he's now my babys daddy and my fiance