This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think technology will be like in the year 2020?
12-12-2012, 08:15 PM
What do you think technology will be like in the year 2020?
Do u think it's gonna be more advanced or on the same level as now?
And, any opinions on what may be invented by then?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 08:23 PM

way advance than our present technology

Ads

12-12-2012, 08:23 PM

Technology changes everyday, always something new out or something new to replace the old that was new a month ago. Depends on what area, like in the internet technology, i think social networking will be dead, myspace,facebook,twitter will all be gone due to them not making any money or people moving on, as well as youtube. I think there will certain website that will replace these but work in a different way. People's lives will be a reality show and they wouldn't even know it. Think of it, how much info have you put on sites like facebook that are considered personal. This type of info is currently restricted to those you approve to see it but alot of people just have their profile on public and it wont be hard for people to see the private profiles. Its the internet, once you post anything on there, its there forever for anyone to see.

I think cars will be fully electronic and the internet will once again be a huge part of it, it will take you home, to the shopping mall, roadtrips, petrol stations and you dont do anything. Flying cars you ask, yeah mite actually happen but not by 2020, Flying cars have been developed but the physics of having them in the air will take a few yrs to work out, to design a highway in the air, with a car that hopefully will stay in the air. Many debates there.

Robots will become a reality, they are now, they just dont walk and talk like we do, but they will. They may not be like the ones in movies as in A.I. with Robin Williams or I Robot with Will Smith but they be close to it.

Space- Yep are we gonna be living on another planet in 2020, well no but it will happen, NASA has already sent many spaceships to scout out mars which may be the closest living arrangement to earth and plan to have a human living on mars by 2050. Now this isnt because we want to see if can live somewhere else, this is cause we need to find somewhere else to live as pretty much stuffing this planet up. The Dinosaurs were alive for millions of yrs and were killed by a external factor, a meteorite. Humans been doing it for thousands of yrs and now got threats of global warming, countries wanting to kill other countries etc etc, All Internal Factors.

So what will technology be like in 2020, well it may not be a big drastic change at all, may just have things that work better than what we used to have.You never know with whats being developed. Whether its big change or small change, just gonna have to see as we are now in the Technology Era.