This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i store up hundreds of links on my facebook?
12-13-2012, 01:47 AM
How do i store up hundreds of links on my facebook?
i want to add a number of url/web links on my facebook so that my friends can directly follow them. i tried it in the default 'link' application on facebook but it just allows me to post links on my wall & if i remove the post,the link is also gone! i want something which can store up hundreds of links. .please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 01:55 AM

I dont understand what you are trying to say as you have explaned this very badly...

but why dont you just copy the URL from your browser and send that to your friend.

Ads

Facebook groups are under attack. But the attackers say they come in peace and insist they want only to highlight a flaw in the way Facebook handles group administration.

An organization called Control Your Info has taken control of hundreds of Facebook groups. Those groups had administrators that eventually stepped down from their position, creating a power vacuum at the top. According to the organization, when the administrator steps down, anyone can take over a group, view the members' personal information, and change group information to say whatever they want. Control Your Info believes that the way Facebook handles group administration is a major flaw. And it wants to bring that to everyone's attention.

I'm not sure if there is an easier method, but you could put all your links into a Note. Write the Note, put all the links there. Next, you can either tag all your friends to it so that they are aware of it, or inform them via status update to say, "Links in my Notes".