This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IPhone 4s battery help?
12-13-2012, 06:34 AM
IPhone 4s battery help?
Ok. So I have the iPhone 4s. I'm a very businessman who needs to use the 4s quite a bit throughout the day. The problem is the battery sucks! It can not last me a whole day. I have researched and so far I have limited push notifications to messages phone and Facebook. I always have off location services unless I need it on maps. My wifi is sometimes turned off when leaving the house. I did some changing on system services under location settings. I have a couple games. I dimmed my brightness to almost completely low and have it on auto adjust. I even bought an app to help but it is not quite that useful. The battery runs down to 0 almost every day so I have that once per month charge. How do I improve the battery life? So far nothing has worked! I loved the previouses iPhones but with this one I'm starting to dislike apple... So please any help or suggestions??? Thanks...
(I've already decided my next phone won't be an iPhone)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 06:42 AM

If you still have a warrenty bring it to apple if not your gona have to pay for it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply