This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my ex keep trying so hard to get my approval?
12-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Why does my ex keep trying so hard to get my approval?
I don't get it. She says she doesn't want me back but she wants me as a friend. I'm only interested in dating or geting her out of my life. I'm paying her almost no attention because she's not earning any but I do keep seeing her facebook notifications. I'll talk about something with another friend and she likes it the next day. I go to a concert and post pics of it and then she lists lyrics from one of the band's songs. I guess it just feels kind of strange almost a year after we broke up to see how big of an influence I was on her life and still am apparently. Can anyone make any sense out of this? Especially all you girls. Playing these games really pisses me off and I won't do it long. Still, I would like to know what is going on. Should I stop wasting my time or is there something there?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 11:02 AM

well maybe you should ask her how she really feels?!
if she pisses you off, erm why still be in her life?! coz that does not make any sense does it?!
i'm a girl and i never play games. it's childish and pointless and clearly it never does anything, it just makes you not want to talk anymore which is really sad and gut wrenching :-(
so before cutting all contact with her, talk to her deeply?! then if she says oh i was just being friendly, tell her to stop doing what is pissing you off so much! then maybe you both can have a good friendship?! but i suggest you both talk it all over first, before doing anything else?!
it seems like you both had alot in common, so good luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply