This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the way you can make application settings on facebook very private and safe?
12-13-2012, 02:28 PM
What's the way you can make application settings on facebook very private and safe?
I want to use applications on facebook, but i don't want the apps being able to access all my pictures, videos and such. Tell me step by step how yo make the settings on an app the safest possible.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 02:36 PM

You can't stop it as that is what the app is about. If it's about you're friends then it's got to have access to your friend information. If you're so bothered don't click Allow and don't use the app. Simple as. They can't take your pictures and videos or anything. Mosly they use your name for leaderboards if it's a game and profile picture.

Ads

12-13-2012, 02:36 PM

I don't have this issue with apps as I use FB mostly for different reasons - however I have been using a Facebook tutorial which I have found very useful for resolving the sort of issues that you seem to be experiencing and it has lots of freebie info. Check it out at: http://www.uanswerme.com/25/create-group-facebook/