This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is there a glitch in twitter or something else...?
10-08-2012, 11:08 AM
is there a glitch in twitter or something else...?
Does Twitter, Have a Glitch Because I use to have 2,136 Followers On it and Now it has gotten down to 2.011 I have hard time believing that people had unfollowed me in over the past 2 months!! Please, Don't say No There's not anything wrong with Twitter It's You, People Simply Just Don't Like You or they just don't find you interesting ETC.. anything along those lines. Because, It can't be me simply cuz I am not twitting about myself. I Just do Updates on the CW Television Show Supernatural. If people don't like supernatural than they can simply not follow. But what annoys me is that, Just like yesterday i had 2,015 and now today i logged in and it's 2,011! Which confuses me, cuz how i can go from 15 to 11 in one day..it keeps going up and down everyday it never stays consistence, if you know what i mean? This hasn't happened before, I don't Understand Why! I Understand the fact that some people may unfollow because they wanna follow someone else, which i get but what fratuates me like i said is the fact that it keeps going up and down, down and up it's never just like "I'm going to Un Follow You" No it's more like "I'm going to follow you than unfollow, than follow." If u catch my drift, LoL.
Again please don't say it's because they don't like me, or anything around centerting that "It's Me" Because it's not a personal account. I am not twitting about myself. I Simply Just Tweet about Updates on Supernatural. If people don't like the show then, they can not follow. I don't believe i am doing anything obnoxious, rude, mean, scamming or being inconsiderate that might make people not wanna follow. Like I said I simply just update about news, facts, information, pictures, quotes, guess the episode, ETC but never tweet anything personal on that account. My twitter is also linked to youtube and that's it and i only do updates about supernatural, occisonally my account will say i uploaded a youtube vid cuz i linked it to there but that shouldn't really annoy people i see other accounts saying the same thing.. Sooo I use to have 2,136 followers and over the past 2 months it has gone down to 2,011 and every now and then it will go up again to 2,036 or 2,020, 2,019 etc around those.
Right now it's 2,011 right now just a few mins ago though it was 2,015!! Why is this? It's starting to get me sad an annoyed, like really? Come on guys Please if UR NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THAN DON'T FOLLOW if that is the case. If people are just simply following and than unfollowing come on now...Follow ur interest that's what twitter is all about.
AND PLEASE DONT SAY NO, TWITTER DOESN'T HAVE A GLITCH PEOPLE JUST DONT LIKE U OR IT'S YOU.
etc...because, all my account is is supernatural related. I'm not posting about myself, all though i do have a personal account but that is not happening over there which is why i'm confused a lil bit. So Please if ur going to answer this please answer with a legit answer, or at least an Idea of some sort.

this is the account btw:
http://www.twitter.com/spnmotel

and i believe it looks pretty professional The page isn't all like "crazy" and shit...
So..I dunno but i really want this to stop happening either people follow or they don't simple as that folks.
But i know there has to be more of a reason than that...cuz going from 2,036 to 2,011 in like 3 days seems kind of strange.
I understand that sometimes people unfollow to refollow certain people, which i get cuz I do that unollow someone to follow someone else but that many people to unfollow?
I dunno, anyways i'm just cerious what you think might be happening besides the answers
"It's Just You" "people don't like you" "Your profile stinks" "Your Obnixous" any on those lines because the profile is not a PERSONAL PROFILE!! So it can't be Me, because i'm not tweeting about myself. I understand the fact if people may not like the topic i am twitting about....but wouldn't they just simply not follow then?

Thank You For all who Answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 11:16 AM

WoW... I just read a huge rant bomb...

Anyway, that is what happens with accounts like that. When your popularity decreases, people tend to unfollow you. I myself have followed an account that was trending and then unfollowed it 2 days later. People just want to see what you have and if it is worth following.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply