This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you do when.... 10 POINTS?
12-13-2012, 03:21 PM
what do you do when.... 10 POINTS?
what do you do when you first log on to facebook?
what do you to pass time while your on it?
i'm considering getting one and i wanna know what you do to entertain yourself on it. do you 'stalk' your crush and like pages you find on their profile? or do you play games? or chat?
thanks. 10 pts for best answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 03:29 PM

I play farm-ville and city-ville and frontier-ville... i don't talk to many people, and i don't post my problems there, what goes on in my personal life is no ones business. and i don't stalk anyone...

Ads

Everybody Does it Differently but when i log on i look at my news feed and see what other people are up to and than i go to my profile

i log in.. pass time by playing games like yes no game... 21 questions.. etc
like pages u have intrest in and u will recieve news feed from it ..(keeping u up to date)
and really my crush insnt on facebook...uh...
and yeah.. my main.. objective is chatting.. but i rarely use facebook..
i got multiple protocol IM softwares like Trillian, digsby etc
i do the chatting with them

First of all i check my notifctns n then i stalk my crush n some special friends.
I play some games like farmville.
I evn use fb apps wch r intrstin.
I like to mak frnds so i add new ppl.

As soon as I go on, I browse the main homepage and see what's being said. I sometimes like the status' if I find them funny. Then I go my notifications and answer my comments. When that's done, I may play a game such as FarmVille or Yoville (these games are so addictive, you'd be surprised!)
When I'm done with that, I check the homepage once more, like some random things and maybe check who is on chat. If I don't want to talk to anyone there, I log off

I recommend you join facebook for the simple reason that one must keep up to date with technology. It doesn't do well to fall behind Big Grin

Ever complained about your boss to your boss? Told your son you're getting divorced through a wall post? Lied about your grandma dying only to be called out by your own electronic trail? If not, you're lucky and you're obviously not using Facebook enough
When I get onto Facebook:
I look at what my friends have done.
Facebook is the only place i can write on walls, poke people, own a potfarm, put a hit out on a friend, & talk about myself all day & no one bats an eyelash

Then I leave, avoiding hackers