This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I market Home Health Services?
12-13-2012, 03:49 PM
How can I market Home Health Services?
I run a home health agency and illegal employment is killing me. Can't compete. Tried, mailings, networking with social workers, trade shows, etc. How can I more effectively find customers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 03:57 PM

To provide an answer based on what you've said wouldn't be a good idea. A good place to start would be with branding. Know thy target market, who's the economic buyer and decision maker.

Create a unique statement of what you do, who do you do it for and what's the benefit they receive that someone can get in 2 seconds is a good start.

The marketing channels you've list are effective so before writing them off consider how you're using them.

Shoot me an email if you want to talk more about it.

Ads

You ar in an interesting situation. The home health world is very competitive. Not knowing the specifics about your company, products and targets...it would be damn near impossible to answer your question. My advice would be to focus in on the actual decision makers, empower them to make the right decision and be able to showcase to them how your services make their life better, safer, easier, etc... Probably a simplistic answer, but if you want to chat more about this, go to http://www.srksolutions and my contact information can be found there under contact us...

I am a firm believer that there "where there is a will, there is a way". Many of the people you see at the site below have made it, see how...