This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend request on Facebook help please!!!?
12-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Friend request on Facebook help please!!!?
So Im in highschool and I'm new and there is this popular girl and I was looking at her Facebook profile and I accedently sent a friend request right after I realized I canceled it I'm so scared will she get an email or will this go into her notifications?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 06:48 PM

Sorry but she definitely gets an email. Much worse if her profile is connected to her smartphone then she saw the request already even though you canceled it.

Ads

Dont be stupid.... just send her the friend request....
yes she will see it
It will only be awkward if you cancel it.... say how many fb friends do you have.... 10? 100? 200? well why dont you send out a request to everyone you know... its what everyone does

She will get email and a notification. However there is not much you have to worry about with sending her a friends request. This is because the Facebook world is different then real life the word friends doesn't mean 100% what it does to have a friend in real life. Therefor popular people think of Facebook as a game that the objective to win is to get as many friends requests sent to you as possible.

She won't think anything of it, other than another friend request. No need to worry. Nearly everybody adds everybody they know on facebook anyway!

A million people every day ask people they don't know from Adam or Eve to be their friends. They don't have to accept the requests and if they do know them they still don't have to accept a request. Don't let popularity on Facebook be a guide to true friendships, Most requests are not even acquaintances so just make sure you know who or what you are hooking up with before making friends or friend requests. Keep you privacy settings on private until you do. Your click error should not be a problem if you don't worry about it and lose sleep over it. It was just a simple mistake...it need be nothing more.

She might of saw it, or she might have not. Don't worry about it. Just don't approach her about it, and I am sure she won't really care.