This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe in miracles? A nice read if anyone is bored :)?
12-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Do you believe in miracles? A nice read if anyone is bored :)?
I'm starting too. Just recently a girl started talking to me. But it wasn't just any girl. It was a girl that I've had my eye on for a long time but never had the courage to actually spark a conversation. I liked one of her photos on Facebook the other day, and she saw my notification pop up immediately. So she looked at my profile then messaged me.

You see, usually when I try to start something with a girl I go out looking for them. But this time, I think the right one found me. She messaged me, we chatted, she gave me her number and everything went perfect. Almost too good to be true. We've been talking quite a bit for the last couple days and it amazes me how much she fits the criteria for the perfect girl. Well, the perfect one for me anyway.

What is the reason I like this girl so much you ask? Because she's a redhead. And redheads happen to be my favorite choice of women, and I've never had the opportunity to date one til now. She has the most beautiful white skin, and red hair. It's absolutely unbelievable. She is a cheerleader but I recently found out that she is also geeky. She likes to play video games such as Assassins creed, Halo, Battlefield etc. Right then and there, my heart stopped and I felt like I was dreaming. She had me at Halo.

I had honestly given up all hope on finding the right girl for me after so many recent failed attempts. I just know this is the right one, because for once, it came to me, instead of me branching out to all the wrong girls. Patience is a virtue my friends. Not all great things come to you; you usually have to seek success out. Well sometimes it's the other way around. And in this case, it most definitely is. I'm just a young boy but I certainly could see myself marrying a girl such as this for she is the girl of my dreams, that just happened to live in the same City as I. Call it fate, call it destiny, call it whatever you may choose. In all honesty, there is no greater feeling in this world than finding the woman of your dreams. Yes there will be failure after failure before you find the one you're looking for. You know what I say? If you're not happy with who you're with now, then don't torture yourself and suffer through a relationship that makes you unhappy. Why do I say this? Because that special someone is out there waiting for you and you're not getting any closer to that significant being by being strapped down the way you are now.

Go forth, my brothers and sisters. May you feast in candle light, and live luxurious lives with your next of kins. With a little hard work and effort, nothing will bring you down. Your goals are in sight, so what are you waiting for?
To the misses below me, she has light blue eyes Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 08:45 PM

d'awww :3
Goodluck to you broseph!

Ads

That is lovely! I have always been envious of girls with beautiful red hair. My best friend has gorgeous hair, its really dark and bright! It's nice to think that there is going to be someone out there who is your ideal match Smile
Thanks for the nice story
xx
Rosa Belle

Treat her well Smile Happy for you!

First of all let me tell you that redheaded women really ARE firecrackers! I was born a redhead lol, my mother in law is and so is my daughter. We are probably the hardest women to love, with fiery tempers to match our hair, but if we love you in return you can count on it for life. Heck she sounds like MY perfect woman as well! Curious, what color eyes does she have? My best friend from school had blue, my m.i.l has green, I have brown and my daughter's are hazel. Smile

Maaaaaaan I'm jealous haha. Nah but that was a tremendous read man. I'm very happy for you, and I really, really hope everything works out for you and your dream girl. Things like these are meant to be.

I thought everybody believed in miracles.

You have good taste in woman, i'm also a fan of redheads, dyed or not.
Congrats, i just don't have the balls to talk to them haha.

What are you waiting now?hurry up,do not delay any more?

Yes, I believe in miracles! And hope always rises in the human hearts that, one day, the right one will come to you.
You are in love, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Please text, or phone, her every morning, when you awake, at midday, and when the sun goes down; give her little gifts, about once every ten days or so.
A date, whenever you can. Mime kisses at her, whenever you meet, and only say, "I love you!" after she has first said it to you.
Be there for her every hurt, and listen to her every joy, share every tear, and pray hard that you will be doing this, for the rest of your life.