This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with pictures on my Verizon phone? ?
12-14-2012, 12:37 AM
Help with pictures on my Verizon phone? ?
Hey I need help with my phone, when my friends and family send me pictures it says "connecting" then after 5 minutes it says "message reciept failed". I have an LG Voyager and I don't know why it's doing this with my pictures. I can send pictures but that happens when I try to recieve them. Help? Why does it do this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 12:45 AM

Good morning!

I'm sorry to hear that you are not able to receive picture messages! I know how important pictures for your wireless experience. I would love to offer my assistance to ensure this gets fixed. First, how long has this issue be going on? If this has been an ongoing issue, your line may be blocked for picture messaging. However if it is a new concern, it could be related a concern in your direct area. Are you aware of others having the same issue? Also, are the people sending you the picutres on the Verizon Wireless network? Please try to remove the battery from your phone while on. Leave the battery out for 15-20 seconds then reboot your Voyager, then you should be able to receive any new pictures messages. Any further issues, please feel free to reach out to us directly, http://www.verizonwireless.com/contactus.

Thank you!

^AE
VZW_CS
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply