This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you use a facebook and twitter?
12-14-2012, 02:30 AM
How do you use a facebook and twitter?
wats the difference.?
which one is better?
i opend a facebook but dont know how to use it..???
what can you do?
is it like myspace..no huh i dnt think so,,,,?
um thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 02:38 AM

Well basically on facebook you add friends, you post statuses (what you're doing or thinking) and your friends can see them, can put comments on them, you can reply to their comments, and so on. Besides, you can post things on other people's walls, like on myspace, and reply to them, send private messages, add pictures and comments to them, tag people on pictures. There are also applications, which are supposed to be fun.

Twitter is just the statuses, instant messages and replies part of facebook.

Personally, I find facebook better.

Ads

right,

FACEBOOK
you can write wall to wall
you can instant chat
you can play games/quizzes
you can uplaod many photos/albums
you have status updates/birthday reminders
etc. so that's kinda fb.

TWITTER
is just a status and quick reply site thingy.
You type a new status and to comment on a status in your status bar you put @ username. so if my username is mrbern1234 you would put @mrbean1234 and then type your message.

twitter is user for quick updates on where you are and what your doing.

facebook is much more

Basically, twitter is a micro-blogging service. It is like blogging but contains not more than 140 characters. You follow people, and others follow you.

On the other hand, facebook acts as a social networking site, where you add friends to establish connections. You can upload pictures, notes, etc that your friend can view. Likewise, you can write in their walls, and them write in yours. Also, you can play in facebook using apps and also, manage your account, etc. using other applications in the site

For more info on Internet marketing, search engine, and social media, visit http://www.airabongco.com

Facebook is like myspace to a point... u add friends, friends add u, u comment, post pix, get comments, write messages blah blah that stuff... BUT its more mature... like myspace is for "kids" and facebook is for like "mature teenagers or college students or grown ups" lol... and twitter is soooooooo boring to me u just write wut u r doin n read wut ppl r doin n u can have a convo. wit someone but idk i think its borin so i would say facebook is better... i have both n myspace haha... ^_^

Hey,

The difference between Facebook and Twitter is that Facebook is a social networking site, used for communicating to your friends, posting links and sharing general interests. In a way, it's a little like MySpace, but I think it's very different. Twitter is a mini-blogging site, which means you post mini statements on anything you want. You can post links, pictures and follow your friends and/or celebrities. There's numerous programmes to post Tweets from, and hell of a lot of people are on it now. If you've only just joined Facebook, there should be a tutorial that tells you how to use it.

x