This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tell me abit about twitter and how to tweet to somebody and how do i check if they tweeted back to me?
12-14-2012, 03:02 AM
tell me abit about twitter and how to tweet to somebody and how do i check if they tweeted back to me?
Tell me abit about twitter and how to tweet to somebody and how do i check if they tweeted back to me?
HOW CAN I CHECK IF SOMEBODY HAS RETWEETED TO ME or replied would it be on my page?? PLEASE TELL ME THANKS
AND TELL ME A BIT ABOUT IT I JUS STARTED IT! SO I DONT KNOW MUCH SORRY!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 03:10 AM

Its okay lol.

For starter's, follow people. the more people you follow the more tweets you see on your timeline.

To tweet some body, click there reply button. for example if you were to reply to someone named @bob , you would have to mention there name in the tweet, so that when you tweet them, it shows up in there @mentions. your @mentions is a compilation of every tweet ever tweeted that mentions you name in it.

so you would tweet

" @bob then whatever you want to tell bob. "

when bob clicks his mentions

home ( <--- shows your timeline)
@bob (<------- @mentions)
direct messages (<---- Messages sent directly to you)
favorites (<---- tweets that you selected your favorite )
retweets ( <--- shows retweets from others, retweets by you, and your tweets Retweeted. )

he'll see all of the tweets ever tweeted that mentions his name.
when some tweets, you can either type their name in a tweet to reply, or click the reply button ( hover over the tweet that they tweeted, in the bottom right corner theres a button that says reply), it dosent matter, either way its in there mentions.
If some retweets you , all you have to do is click retweets.

you'll see there were it says " retweets by others" "retweets by you" "your tweets retweeted " in 3 different tabs. Just click which one you wanna see. its that easy.

to check if someone tweets you, click your @mentions. it will be your twitter name, the same way if a twitter named @bob wants to see his mentions, he would click " @bob " .

and yyou dont have to tweet litterally what your doing you can tweet any thing.

hope i helped (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply