This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why can;t wrestlers just be themselves on thier facebook or twitter and make jokes or brag?
10-08-2012, 11:21 AM
why can;t wrestlers just be themselves on thier facebook or twitter and make jokes or brag?
I mean do they really have to watch what they say? I dont mean talk shit but what if in character cm punk tweets stuff like hope all you smokers and drug loosers are having a nice weekend.

or if Cena braggs about being the champ.

or if they post a sexy photo of a hot girl on a sports car or name thier favorite protein powder or supplement?

are there contract rules against this sort of thing??
hmmm. I heard odb got suspended by dixie for saying "what is happening to the knockouts division" might be a rumor...but ...just wondering...like I know a wrestler can;t be saying stuff like. watching the ppv right now or great main event on raw tonight. right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 11:29 AM

Most aren't really them

Ads

Yes, they do. WWE can actually force Twitter/FaceBook to pull down their account (or do it themselves - so 'official powers' in WWE are able to close the Twitter/FaceBook account directly by logging into it).

Basically, if they go on Twitter they agree to acting their role i.e. Face or Heel. Randy Orton goes on Twitter and he talks about his family and his great fans and lots of 'nice things', but Punk talks about how he's the best and the fans are terrible - he plays/played his character (that was during his Anti-Hero days earlier this year).

now adays the internet is watched and recorded by who knows who and there's some one quiet listening.

I have been warned too to be careful what I say or post and such.

even your favorite tastes and hobbies to a minimum. dont say your political or religeous opinions.

try not to talk shit and definatly dont spill any secrets .

Its tricky. I'd say have a personal profile and be careful who you add.
I added my wrestling teachers on my fb and I am extremely self concious now on what I post and I used to like to joke around a lot.

wrestlers have like pages and unfortunatly very limited internet pages. some none at all .

but yeah you hear about tweets getting people in trouble.

"the world is watching"