This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have not eaten in a week. what could happen to me?
12-14-2012, 05:58 AM
i have not eaten in a week. what could happen to me?
i am going through serious depression that is way beyond my limits of being able to handle it. i have had a lot of suicidal thoughts. i cut my self about 20 times in the past week.

my question is, what will happen to me because i have not eaten in a week and i have lost 10 pounds in that week. my body rejects everything i try to eat and warns me of vomiting.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 06:06 AM

Oh hun! Well first of all you want to talk to someone about this! I don't care who it may be just tell someone!! You need help and you deserve help, you deserve to be happy, cared for, loved by others and most of all by yourself!! Cheesy but true. As you have had suicidal thoughts then I'm glad you're still here. Once you've told someone, maybe go see a doctor or a hospital place to get help! x

Try drinking lots of water, Green tea, well any herbal teas, just try re introducing liquids.
Some examples are: Yogurt (Low-fat if you prefer) They have active ingridients and will help with your gut, bacteria etc.
Smoothies!! Delicious and full of healthy stuff!! You can find loads of ideas online, if you want have a smooth for breakfast lunch and dinner to start off with. Make sure to put lots of fruit it in you can add veggies like spinach, avacado too! Look up the Green Smooth online really good for you! :-).Here are some ideas > http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search.do?keywords=smoothie

Next thing is SOUP, If you want type in " BBC - Good Food " online and you should find this page > http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/healthy/
also there is "healthy soups" , so yeah if non of these things work deffinatly go see a doctor, tlak to family, friends.. anyone !! Smile

If you want to chat to me about anything (i know what it's like i've had friends who have cut themself, have depression, have been suicidal etc. and they're all getting help now, etc. )

my twitter is: Thescript4ever_ tweet me letting me know who you are and then you can direct message me.
my youtube is xxkingofpopx send me a message - yeah.. I hope you get help, start getting back on a track and feeling happy!! :-) You deserve it! Everyone is beautiful!! Winners never quit and Quitters never win . Happiness is nothing but what's going on inside of you.
Never forget that no matter what you think there is ALWAYS someone who cares and loves you.

For exampe the other day someone committed suicide because she felt that no-one cared or loved her, she had had enough. well we were all trying to stop her but her mind was made up it as so mad she posted on twitter before she went and if she could have seen how many people loved her ... everyone was so sad astleast 200 people were posting comments.

Anyways, hope I could help you :-) !!

Ads

12-14-2012, 06:06 AM

What will happen to you ,is that you will be sooooo sooooo sick n unhealthy.have you been to a doctor?when it comes to depression,u have a role to play'plzzz fight it'others did n some tried n won.am so sorry.