This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i just got twitter today and i dont get it, i just follow people? do i get to send them messages?
12-14-2012, 08:59 AM
i just got twitter today and i dont get it, i just follow people? do i get to send them messages?
do i get to send a message to celebraties?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 09:07 AM

you can mention them && hope they read it. like for example say "hey @mileycyrus i really think you're great" or whatever you wanna say. on your homepage it says @you (your username) && you can click it && it shows you when people mentioned you. so if celebs check it they'll see when you talked to them. but you can only send a direct message to someone who is following you

Ads

All you do on there is basically ...tell people what your doing on your page. You update your status. Thats it. Its pointless

you know twitter is pretty hard to work out at first but perseveer its actually agreat tool.
i suggest you go to search.twitter.com and type in stuff your interested in you will then see conversations other people are having right then about those subject try following them.Another thing you can do is sign up at mrtweet.com and get recommendations of people to follow