This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I Download uploaded videos from Facebook?
12-14-2012, 10:03 AM
How can I Download uploaded videos from Facebook?
How can I Download uploaded videos from Facebook? Pls. Tell me how. Or is there some programs or applications.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 10:11 AM

If you have firefox you can get an amazing program called download helper. There are other add ons you can use but this is the only one I like so far. (.flv usually has to be converted before you can watch it on WMP or vlc. Hope this helps

Ads

Facebook has lots of interesting videos in their video section. Unfortunately there isn't a link to download them. This article will tell you how to download them!

edit Steps1 descriptionGo to http://www.Firefox.com and download the free web browser and if you don't already own it
Ads by Google

Download Video ConverterDownload free software to convert between over 20 video file formats.
video.nchsoftware.com/programs
2 descriptionWait until Firefox is installed, then open and look at your tool bar,click on the one that says tools,click on the tab that says "Add-ons"3 descriptionOpen a new window,on the lower right hand side of the new window there is a link that says "Get Extensions",click it4 descriptionBe at the Firefox websites add-on section,click on the search box and type in "grease monkey",download grease monkey and install5 descriptionInstall grease monkey follow this link Install and click install this script on the right hand side,install the script6 descriptionMake sure grease monkey is turned on so go to tools,click add-ons and click enable on grease monkey ,if it isn't already7 descriptionClick on the grease monkey options. A new window will open and on the lower left-hand side click the box that says enable.8

use speedbit video downloader..