This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of Randy Orton in The Marine 3?
12-14-2012, 11:40 AM
What do you think of Randy Orton in The Marine 3?
he said he'll be playing in the third Marine movie on Twitter. I think it's awesome, a marine who hears voices in his head.
I was hoping it would be John Cena but Randy Orton is the next best thing. He has that cold blooded killer look.
Though, the movie will most likely be a disappointment because it's a film by WWE.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 11:48 AM

Lol I didnt even know they made a second one??? Who was in marine 2?
Randy would be cool in that movie... I like the marine 1 it was good Smile I hope 3 is as good

Ads

It will be awesome they should have Cody Rhodes star in the 4th Marine movie that way they would have all members of The Legacy invovled with The Marine

I don't think I'm gonna watch it -

John Cena in Marine 1
Ted DiBease in Marine 2 I think
and now Orton

lol

It should be called Marine 3 AWOL

Dont really care, i dont watch current WWE films because there all horrible

I never liked - nor will I ever like - Randy Orton. Listed below is something off the Wikipedia page about Orton and his days when he was in the USMC. This is (one) of many reasons I dislike Orton. And I like the answer Zero Tolerance gave.

Early life:

After graduating from Hazelwood in 1998,Orton enlisted with the United States Marine Corps. There, he expressed his Christian faith by telling another marine that he "better believe in Jesus." At the base, he received a bad conduct discharge a year later after going AWOL on two separate occasions and disobeying an order from a commanding officer. Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Private First Class Orton was tried and convicted under a special court-martial and was put into a military prison for thirty-eight days.

I think The Marine 3 will actually be good!
Since it featuring Randy Orton which has some good acting skills!
I hope Randy takes the villian role in the movie since he's good at being a heel
Never the less! I have a feeling The Marine 3 will be good!

I think it will be awesome i cant wait till the DVD. at first i wanted Cena to the marine 3 as well but he already did the marine 1 and ted dibiase did the marine 2 so i think its good idea to have a different wrestler to do the marine 3.

Will the Marine be a robot? Because then it would be fitting. That other movie he did his single line in ... HAD ME ROLLIN', "I'll tell it to the papers" or something like that