This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I view someone's timeline on Facebook if he/she blocked me?
12-14-2012, 02:30 PM
How can I view someone's timeline on Facebook if he/she blocked me?
I have a friend and I don't know what the hell happened that he/she just blocked me. I still want to see what has been happening to him/her. Can someone help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 02:38 PM

Two ways:

1: somehow get them to unblock you.

2: create a different account and make sure they dont know its you, so use a different name and add them

Ads

Simple answer; You can't.
~
Involved answer: What do you think "blocked" means? If you blocked someone would you want them to be able to see your stuff? So again: you can't.

BTW; not much of a friend if you don't know if it is a he or a she.

There is no way that you can see the Facebook profile of somebody who has blocked you unless you:
- encourage them to unblock you in person, via text etc.
- log onto Facebook as somebody else eg. use a friends account
- make a fake account with a different name and get them to add you

There are endless ways. it depends on your patience and technical skills.

easy way is to creat a fake profile and view it.

Meticulusly find a way to contact the person and convince them to unblock you, never works.

The more circumstantial ways. Say did you play and games or apps with them before then you could talk on that. and try to get yourself.

The illegal way: if your smart enough you can find their email and password through various ways and unblock yourself. just make sure to delete the notification. But thats illegal.

The last way is to find a friend of your thats still friends with them and ask them to tell you about it. this is kinda low and sneaky but it depends on how far you are willing to go. The last way is to find another network they are on, twitter, my-yearbook, etc and view it there since most people who have facebook have other social networks.