This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more back link on my web site?
10-08-2012, 11:46 AM
How to get more back link on my web site?
I want a traffic on my web site and also i have a Facebook fan page and twitter page there is no followers i want followers what will i do.
How to get more back link on my web site

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 11:54 AM

Now is the time to start thinking about optimizing your web-site for the search engines.
The first thing I recommend is to read up on the search engines' quality content guidelines, find out what kind of content they are seeking.
Then read up on SEO (search engine optimization). Start optimizing your web pages and in preparation for the time that your web-site is mature to merit improving rankings in the results pages.
Try this if you want.http://www.hypertargetmarketing.com/

Ads

I will help you to know how to create Backlinks for your sites..You can submit Directories and Forums,blogs to get free back links from many countries and many sources.This is free of generating traffic to your sites.You can get the Free Directories list in Google and yahoo search.You can submit those Directories.Also get the best SEO service named as Search Engine Visibility from http://www.tucktail.com/ this helps to drive more traffic,Back link,increase page rank by submitting your sites in many search engines and do many process.

For Facebook fan page and twitter page followers you can post the page in forums,blogs and advertisement sites also write article about it .These methods helps to get more followers.

Submit to social bookmarking sites such as Digg or Stumbleupon.

If not, you can also try putting backlinks on business social network such as Cyfler. They help others discover your profile and websites. I am attaching the reference of 5 ways you can use Cyfler to increase traffic.

Don't look for a bunch of back links, try to collect only quality and relevant back links for your website as Penguin has rolled out so many websites participating in poor quality back linking.

INSTANT TRAFFIC ON YOUR WEBSITE
GET 3000 VISITORS WITHIN A FEW MINUTES AFTER SUBSCRIPTION

REGARDS,
BOTLORD

Hello,

If you want to increase followers on Facebook and Twitter then you should post relevant content on daily basis.

If you want to get quality based back-link then you have to do following things like:

1) Social Bookmarking
2) Article Submission
3) Press Release Submission
4) Blog Posting and Commenting
5) Forum Posting
6) Participate on Social Networking Site like Facebook, Twiiter, Linkedin, Google+ etc.

Regards,
Atechnocrat Solutions

SEO gonna help you but make sure you know its coding or hire some professional.

Try commenting on blogs, it can help a lot, driving both traffic and link juice. Forum posting also helps...

You can get a lot of followers by using the right tweets,
http://best-tweets.blogspot.ca/2012/05/g...weets.html
the backlinks will come later