This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do modern princesses have the modern technology?
12-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Do modern princesses have the modern technology?
I am doing a report about modern princesses and long ago princesses. I'm wondering, in these days, with some princesses still alive, do they have the modern techonology we have? Do the modern princesses have cell phones? Do they have computers? Do they play phone applications and facebook? Do they download ringtones?? Do they play computer games?? Do they have DS? Please reply.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 09:46 PM

Not personally being a princess I can only assume that they have all the modern devices and probably some the rest of us haven't even heard of yet. Being extremely wealthy allows them to have anything they want, and modern conveniences would be important.

Ads

Yes they do

Yes.And there are more than "some" princesses still alive.Beatrice and Eugenie of York,are in their late teens and early twenties.They go to university,use computers and modern technology daily!Their aunt,The Queen of the UK has Facebook and Twitter and her own website!She also has an I-Pod,cell phone...
Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece SELLS clothing ONLINE http://www.mariechantal.com/index.php
Princesses are human;they use modern technology.

Yes, the do and have all of the modern technology that you list, and possibly more.

Being rich and young, modern princess would have to luxury of being able to use the most modern of technology.

Good luck with your assignment.

Modern princesses certainly make use of modern technology if the daughters of the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, are any indication. When Princess Beatrice wrecked her car in October, she picked up her cell phone and called her parents (Knight, 2010, October 14). In 2007, the Daily Mail noted that Princess Eugenie had set up her own blog on MySpace as well as an entry in Facebook; it also reported that she also likes to play computer games (Nicholl, 2007).

Ummmmmmmmmmm yeah.