This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The blackberry curve 8320 available through t mobile, can you put your own picture as the phone background?
12-14-2012, 10:34 PM
The blackberry curve 8320 available through t mobile, can you put your own picture as the phone background?
also i was wondering about something, there is no 3g network available through t-mobile as of yet, is the internet browsing really horrible? and how is the facebook application on this phone, i used it on my friend's blackberry pearl with verizon, and i absolutely loved it. and to verifty, this is the newest model of the curve, right?

i want to make sure this is really the phone i want to get. thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 10:42 PM

I have the Curve thru TMo... the 8320 to be exact.

There is NO 3g network yet but they are getting it early next year. The Curve comes with the facebook icon so they are wanting to let you know they are configured for it. The Internet is waay better on the Curve then the Pearl. {I upgraded} You can download the 3rd party app Opera Mini Beta 4 and the Internet works like a dream!!! Im on it now posting this.

If the Curve is configured correctly all apps work wonderful! I love my Curve!! Its by far the best phone I've ever owned!!!

8320 is the newest model of the Curve.

IF you want you can link up to me or whatever its called on here so IF you get it I can help you IF and when you need it. I've gotten lots of help from tech support and blackberryforums.com ...

You should get one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply