This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much do applications cost with sprint?
12-15-2012, 12:28 PM
How much do applications cost with sprint?
I am purchasing the HTC with Google and I was wondering how much each application costs. If they are all different I really want to know about Facebook. Maybe a general idea of how much they cost and all if they bill you at the end of the month with the applications added to the bill. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 12:36 PM

Well, android has its own marketplace. There you are able to purchase and read all the applications you want, i.e. games, social apps, tools, etc.

Facebook is a straight payment from your Credit Card once you add it to your Marketplace gmail account. So it is paid off right away and not on your bill.

They will bill your cc, not your sprint bill.

Ads

12-15-2012, 12:36 PM

You don't buy Android apps from the carrier. There is an apps "store" called the Market that has both paid and free apps. many really great apps are free.

Most paid apps run from under a buck to $15 or more. Expensive apps are the exception rather than the rule. Most paid apps are very inexpensive.

You pay for apps with your Google account, using Checkout. You have to set up the Checkout tool on line with a credit or debit card, similar to the way you do with PayPal or Amazon.

Application charges are not added to your bill.

There is a built-in Facebook app with Android that is free. there are other free Facebook apps on the market. You should NEVER pay for a Facebook app. You don't pay for it on your PC, do you?