This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was Prince Harry unfairly photographed while in private ?
12-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Was Prince Harry unfairly photographed while in private ?
Though some of his private activities may seem to a bit over the top, was he unfairly photographed ?Im sure many folks walk around in the buff when in private, why should it not be any different for the Royals? I am an American and I think it is unfair

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 12:39 PM

If he was photographed in the buff I would rather not see the pictures. Was he wearing a safety helmet in New Zealand though?
http://sportales.com/cycling/should-nude...y-helmets/

Ads

Was that even him?? I s'pose it was.

You'd think that high profile people, especially royals, wouldn't ever allow themselves to be found in compromising situations. A bit of decorum for the crown puleeeez!!

Some people never learn......or care!

The Royals have never had a private life, any questionable act such as this has been exaggerated and inflated beyond what is deemed to be necessary.

"He who lives by the sword ....................."

I've read that His Royal Highness has a rather impressive set of crown jewels, so I would love to see the pictures! Why shouldn't he have fun and show his sexy body off? The person who took the photo should be sent to the Tower tho, and their place of birth nuked to show they shouldn't mess with the English Crown.

Yes, on the face of it, but the reality is that in return for high position and privilege, you have to accept some downsides, and one of these is that you don't enjoy the same level of privacy other people do. Whatever you do may become fodder for public consumption, and you need to behave accordingly.

It's an unavoidable trade-off, and there's nothing to be done about it, especially not in this day and age of camera phones and other gadgets.

It is unfair. In this day and age, too many people don't know what PRIVATE means. Thanks to Facebook, Twitter, and similar sites, ill-mannered, thoughtless people post things that used to be shared only among friends. This is a quest for what Andy Warhol called 15 minutes of fame; everyone wants to be a celebrity, or to be rich and famous. Too many amateur paparazzi think that they will gain fame and riches by selling such photos. What these people don't understand, is that their actions show them as callous, untrustworthy and infamous.

Well the person who took the photos was obviously there by his permission, and there was obviously more than two people in the room where he was prancing about naked, so I guess privacy wasn't really on his mind - the word exhibitionism comes to mind - perhaps he should choose his friends more carefully.

I'm British, I'm not bothered, or shocked. So, he has a bottom and genitals, and has naked romps - is that news?

Well, it is obvious that he hadn't any issue with the photos being taken. We have our Anthony Weiners and you've got your Harry. Probably, not cool to have outed him, but, it comes down to who your friends are. Its doubtful that one of his pals outed him. Most likely, when of the gals pals we've read about since he went on military training in the US. LOL He was called out on drinking almost at the minute he landed. Now this... boys.