This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! Facebook notifications won't disappear after I confirm game requests...?
12-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Help! Facebook notifications won't disappear after I confirm game requests...?
Well, this morning when I checked my facebook, there was some friends request and also game requests (only cityville). Notifications for friend request went away after I confirmed, but notifications for game request stayed. I did all I needed to do, sent some presents and factory invites, it was 24 of them, and when I checked later, all the same game request were there again, it looked like I didn't accept any of them... So I have 24 old and every minute more and more new requests, and any of them won't go away. It's not up there in the blue area with red notifications (sorry not so great with english), but on the left, on the home page, under the picture and groups... It never happened before. IS THERE ANYTHING I can do to make them disappear. I'm confused now, don't know which of them I answered and which ones I didn't... and my friends are sending new ones to help them out with their cities... Confused Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 04:12 PM

The same thing is happening to me with other game requests, for multiple Zynga games and others as well. I'm not able to accept any gifts or other requests, and I'm also not able to ignore any of them. If I reload, everything's still there. Others are reporting the same happening on the Zynga forums. I think it's a Facebook issue.

Hope that helps!

Ads

jus try tommorow and see it

same thing happening to me...started yesterday, it says i havw 130 gift requests....ugh

As of 9:35 CDT, I am able to accept some gifts from the Facebook Game Requests page, but these requests are not deleted from this page after acceptance.

Otherwise, the inability to delete issue remains.

I have had multiple reports of this from friends from several other countries besides the United States (Australia, Indonesia, United Kingdom, and India, just to name a few).

I have seen nothing from Facebook or Zynga regarding this - although it appears to be solely a Facebook issue, I have had reports of Zynga doing a dragnet from yesterday to catch autoplayers in some of their games, and this may be affecting the Facebook Game Requests page.

Apparently this is a known bug => http://bugs.developers.facebook.net/show...i?id=18115

yea i'm having same problem myself but i went to my other page and clicked the x and blocked it and then went to account / privacy settings and scrolled down to blocked lists(edit your settings), and at bottom where it said frontierville i said unblock and there not there now. was a temporary way to get rid of alot of them and didn't loose the level i was at by unblocking it fast till hopefully they fix the bug.

I got the same problem since yesterday. It doesn't matter if you accept or ignore, they will still appear afterwards.