This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think 1D and Directioners are pathetic?
10-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Do you think 1D and Directioners are pathetic?
I have a Twitter and yesterday people were hating on Liam's GF so he started this big rant on his account. Some Directioner said, "Look what he did! That's so sweet! I'd like to see Zac Efron defend Vanessa Hudgens like that." I kind of took that as offensive since I'm a huge Zanessa/Zac fan and I know Zac's private and wouldn't scream at the world on Twitter if someone was harrassing his girlfriend (I know they're not together anymore, but he would do it when they were together, I'm sure, since he was such a sweet BF). Then I read that Zayn cried one night because he missed his mom and Niall got hated on and started crying and they both had to go in isolation from the rest of the band. WTF? What are they, kindergarteners? And Directioners were all like, "Oh, that's so sad! It made me cry!" Then Harry said, "Stop hating on Niall. He's very fragile and when he gets upset he cries for hours." Am I the only one who dislikes 1D and thinks they're all really immature for their age? I mean, they promote trends for themselves on Twitter, and Directioners (their annoying fanbase) are ALWAYS trending things 1D related and get mad if any other fanbase trends something. Am I the only one that feels this way or does anyone else think 1D and Directioners are pathetic and childish?
BTW, as rude as it sounds, I found it hilarious that Niall cries every time he gets hated on. What is he, 17 or 18 by now? Grow up! Not everyone you meet will like you! Seriously!
I know fangirls are obsessive, but Zattackers (Zac Efron fans) don't act pathetic/rude like Directioners! I didn't reply to the person who suggested Zac was a bad BF, but if someone said 1D were bad BFs to their girlfriends, Directioners would spam them with hate! BTW over 40,000 Directioners got banned from Twitter last week. It was hilarious. And no, I'm not a fan.
I know fangirls are obsessive, but Zattackers (Zac Efron fans) don't act pathetic/rude like Directioners! I didn't reply to the person who suggested Zac was a bad BF, but if someone said 1D were bad BFs to their girlfriends, Directioners would spam them with hate! BTW over 40,000 Directioners got banned from Twitter last week. It was hilarious. And no, I'm not a fan.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 12:19 PM

Uhh, yeah, I'm not reading all of that...

Ads

I just think that anyone who types this much about celebrities is crazy - do something useful with your time!

Zattackers and Directioners - seriously? What is the world coming to?

Im not reading that. but No.

yes
all boybands and young male artists women are obsessed with cuz of looks will die out. even bieber is jealous he aint gettin anything cuz gomez is going after 1D

tl;dr

But to answer your title question: Yes. Yes they are.

They are the most annoying 5 year old girls.Almost more than beliebers.THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST!!!SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!Ok I let it out.

*Cough* Yahoo user Niall is my baby boy *cough*

So pathetic omg -___-

They are childish and have very repetitive music. It is always off key. I would rather listen to death metal.

Honestly, it's a bit pathetic you're obsessing over this so much.
And no, I don't think the band is pathetic. I'm not a fan and I don't know much about them, but crying and being sensitive is not pathetic. It's better to be in touch with your emotions than to try to be all "manly" and never cry. He's probably under a lot of stress, too. The band is in the spotlight, with hardly any privacy, they're away from their families, and they probably don't have a lot of control over their lives right now-pop acts like that are usually controlled to a degree by their managers, record label, ect.
A lot of the fans are annoying and naive and possessive, but hey, there's fangirls for you. /: