This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter question, please help!?
12-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Twitter question, please help!?
So, im new to twitter and don't really understand all of it yet. My question is......If i'm 'following' a celebrity and i reply to a tweet/status that they put, can they see my reply if they are not following me? im confused, please help?!
Don't write an answer to my question if you are not goin to answer it properly please! & my twitter name is SofieTWxx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 05:49 PM

YES, they can see you. and it ISN'T homo -.- the celebrity can see the tweet if it's mentioning there display name (ex. "i wish @selenagomez would retweet this :/") and may i ask what your twitter name thingy is? i'm new to twitter too xD

Ads

12-15-2012, 05:49 PM

You can 'reply' or 'talk' to celebrities by typing @(their twittername) then typing your message. It will be sent to them but since they get so many, they probably won't see yours unless you send it when they're online (your reply will be pushed down by newer ones). To view their @replies they just click on their @username on the right hand side of their home page. You can do that too on your homepage, to see what replies you get.
The only difference between following/not following is, if they follow you, you can direct message them and they'll be in your network (so your tweets will pop up on their homepage when they log in).
You can @reply anyone and they will see it.
Hope this helps, lemme know if you need anything else Smile