This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: Is there any applications that can change your profiles background etc?
12-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Facebook: Is there any applications that can change your profiles background etc?
I saw someone's profile on facebook and it had purple fairies on it and a song started playing when I went on it.
Is there an application I can download that allows me to do this, or do I need a friend with a website design degree that can do this for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 06:57 PM

Are you sure you weren't on myspace instead of facebook? As far as I know, customizable backgrounds and songs are features that myspace has not facebook. In fact, facebook prides itself on it's clear, clean userface.

Ads

I don't think you can change the background as of yet...but there may be an application that let's you add pictures and things. There is one where you can add music, it's called iLike.

no you cant facebook is more to keep in touch with friends, not to express yourself. Think of it as a more mature version of myspace.

nope.

i wish...

sadly no as it does not allow html or java to be added into the text boxes... so this means nope it stays the same for every 1...1 basic layout

Pretty sure it was someone's myspace you saw, not their facebook. They're very similar.

No, you are not able to do this on Facebook.
Can you give us the link of the page you were viewing?