This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend is mad at me and I want to fix it, please help?
12-15-2012, 07:34 PM
My girlfriend is mad at me and I want to fix it, please help?
Okay so a few days ago, I was on xbox playing some gamebattles(Im in MLG which is where you play xbox on a team, you play a set of games then get payed,) and had my music BLARING. I'm not talking bout something like lady gaga or that crap, screamo. So I'm sitting there playing and little did I know, my girlfriend started chat with me. Now I have the Facebook app on my iPod so it usually has a notification pop up if someone starts chat or something unless you set yourself as offline. I didnt know this but when you have yourself set as online but your on the home page where the apps are, it still shows you online but doesnt give you a notification. Anyways, she started the chat and I had no clue. So after about an hour, I get off xbox and check my iPod to find she left a message on my wall, "I hate you Jimmy! We're done and that's final!" I had replied to find out what I did wrong and she stated what's wrong(you know what she said,) then I proceeded to explain myself but she ignored me. Now heartbroken I desperatly try and beg for her, I love her to death and would risk my payroll, belongings even my life just for her. You can't even imagine how I felt! I got off, walk to her house and literally fell to my knees begging her on her doorstep to forget what happened and take me back. I may sound like a wimp but actually she's the reason I didn't kill myself last year, basically if I didn't have her, I'd be 6 feet deep right now. Anyways she then proceeded to spit on me, slam the door in my face then blocked me on Facebook. So basically, for the past few days I've been lying in my bed listening to depressing music, looking at her pics and contemplating suicide. Obviously I love her deeply and I'm close to ending my life because she hates me now. I feel like someone shot me, ripped my heart out and fed it to a pitbull while aiming a gun at me. I just want to die! Please help before this escalates and I end up doing something dumb. Pease help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 07:42 PM

I guess you need to put away the xbox and start participating in real life, or you and your video games will be alone together for the rest of your pathetic existence.
Gaming and suicide sound like the last frontiers of the complete loser, stop playing the kill yourself card and grow the hell up.

Ads

come on man. when a girl cant understand you then why the heck you spoil your life for that girl? Move on and you will surely find a very good girl who is very very understanding. All the best

Go back to her house and tell her ALL of this. No you arent a wimp. I wish MY boyfriend did that for me... but anyways, not to make you more upset, but the way she is reacting... I think it is something deeper than just this. Maybe there is someone else, or she's having a problem right now that she hasn't told you about yet. Tell her you are thinking about suicide because you love her so much. Honestly, she shouldn't be acting this way... it was just a misunderstanding... tell her to trust you and that you would NOT do that. Best of luck. If you need more help, you can email me at cassybrent@ymail.com

Please don't do anything stupid .Then you would NEVER be with her again.

first of all; please. do not commit suicide. in the past two years ive had two teenage guy cousins commit suicid; both over their girlfreiends. and i can tell you love her and if my boyfriend did that to me i would take him back. and she shouldnt have been mad about that anyways. so maybe just give her some time. i would like write her a letter or something and tell her all your intentions but dont tell her your going to kill yourself if she doesnt becuz you shouldnt wanna be with someone who is scaring you into it. and you wouldnt wanna put that kinda pressure on her. im sorry about this though. no matter what happens; please do not commit suicide, i promise you its not worth it.
since your alive now; you can still have her as even a friend and see her and know shes okay but if you kill yourself; you could go to hell; and you will never ever see her again because they know that is what would hurt you more.
im sorry though there bud; but just please dont do anything stupid. because im sure there is people who care alot about you and would be terribly heart broken and never have closure if you did that t oyourself.

Please do not kill yourself hun, you did nothing wrong and to be honest your gf seems like sort of a psycho for thinking you did. If i got mad for every time my bf ignored me for tv or video games i would be such an angry person ! and also to be honest you deserve a lot better, you showed that your sorry and want her back, begging her, putting pride aside and throwing yourself at her and she spits on you ?!? wtf ?!? i know you dont want to hear that but its true. Theres not much else you can do if you tried apologizing and she just wont hear it, maybe she'll come around eventually, just give her some space and she might come back. in the mean time dont do anything stupid, this stupid little incident is no reason for her to even get mad, let alone for you to end your life. Im real sad to hear this, please give it time before you do something so stupid and terrible !

Oh my GOD! Dont you f*cking GET IT?! Here, before you read this, just note- im a pickup artist/seduction artist, i get laid more than just about anybody you know even those jocks in your high school, and this information will SAVE YOUR LIFE. Just PLEASE TRUST ME, try it out for a week, and i GUARANTEE it will work.

Here is some HUGE quotes/facts you need to realize. These 3 will change your whole PERCEPTION on girls, and one quote follows the other.

1- The way people react to others conveys their perceptions of relative value. Higher value people react less to lower value people (bcuz they dont care, bcuz they are better than them), whereas lower value people react more to higher value people (higher value ppl influence lower value ppl greatly, so the lower value ppl try to impress, or get jealous/catty, etc). If a King walked by and said "f*ck you man!" to you, youd probably get on your knees (like you did w her) and beg his forgiveness, praise him, etc. But if a homeless beggar walked by and said "f*ck you man!" you wuold probably find it genuinely funny. You didnt feel ANY fear or worry from what he said. Hes too lowly to affect you. You might just laugh and say something like "hey how ya doin!" in a friendly funny way, almost like you misheard him and thought he was praising YOU.

2- Girls do not "fall in love" with guys bcuz the guy is nice, kisses a*ss, etc. Girls fall in love with HIGHER VALUE GUYS. They want the HIGHEST VALUE GUY they can find, that they can A- connect with reasonably well and B- whos actually willing to commit to them. ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE- she can be TURNED OFF by lower-value, appeasing, begging, a*ss-kissing actions on your part, and she can be TURNED ON by funny, cool, outgoing, charismatic, willing to walk away, chill, and NOT NEEDY actions on your part. She doesnt "choose" to become attracted or be turned off, IT JUST HAPPENS.

And- heres the biggest secret- even if it ANNOYS HER or SUCKS FOR HER (example, if she said "were done you jerk!" and you just casually said "ok, if its what you want, but dont call me im busy tonight" she would STILL BE MORE ATTRACTED TO YOU if what you said was higher value (in this case, it would be higher value. You are chill, not needy, and you arent taking her sh*t or kissing her a*ss. If she wants to be a b*tch, why would you want her anyway?) SURE in reality you DO need her- BUT THE KEY IS, DONT SHOW IT!!!

Therefore, you should not react to your girlfriend alot- that will come across as lower value, and it will TURN HER OFF TO YOU.

=================

3- After 1 and 2, im assuming you see your fatal mistake?

You came across as WAYYY too needy, clingy, desperate, and- in all honesty- she viewed it as "pathetic", and she told at least a couple friends, I can assure you. Women treat low-value, needy men like DOGS- they talk sh*t about them, are disgusted by them, and IF she stays with a continually needy guy, you CAN BET she is ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A HIGHER VALUE MALE TO SATISTFY HER NEEDS FOR BEING WITH A HIGH VALUE ALPHA MALE.
=======================

Here is what you need to do:

1- Realize the key: ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE. You can 100% have her back- SERIOUSLY ITS LIKE 99% EFFECTIVE- but you MUST do what will innately attract her. And remember, all females have the same basic emotional/attraction hardwiring. Dont think "oh this wont work, shes different". Thats the #1 mistake i learned that years ago!

2- do not hit her up (dont contact her) for at least a week.

3- change your relationship to "in a relationship" and everything else on your facebook/myspace to private. (This will COUNTERBALANCE the fact you were so needy and clingy earlier. She probably thought, when you were being so clingy, "ew this f*ggot obviously has no other options". So either date another girl or FAKE dating another girl- until she gets jealous, realizes "oh damn he actually got another girl!!! im messin up!!" and she comes back to you.)

4- Work out hard at the gym- buff lifting- every other day (full body) starting TODAY, go tanning a few times so you look tanner, and whiten your teeth with whitening strips every day until she reinitiates contact. WHY? BCUZ, WHEN SHE SEES YOU IN PERSON, YOU WANT THE FIRST IMPRESSION TO ATTRACT HER BACK AND GO "I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE, HES HOT", INSTEAD OF "WOW THIS IS THE SAME LAME-O GUY WHO BEGGED ME. HE DOESNT LOOK ANY DIFFERENT, SO HE MUST NOT BE ANY DIFFERENT." Get the idea? This is CRUCIAL. If you wanna REALLY get big FAST? Take CREATINE MONOHYDRATE before every workout- you will gain like 4lbs in less than a week, itll mainly just be water weight but you look buffer and sexier all the same.