This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would this bother you? relationship advice?
12-15-2012, 10:24 PM
would this bother you? relationship advice?
im 16 and my boyfriend is 17, i have been with him for over a year now, and yesterday i was playing on the games on his pone and he was there with me, i noticed he had a notification on a facebook application, me and my boyfriend do not have facebook to save arguments and none of us want it anyway, but when i clcked on the apllication he must have been signed into one of his friends accounts and was looking at pictures of girls that went to our school in the year below him, should i ask him why he was doing this? its really bothering me
thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 10:32 PM

you should just ask rather than creating scenarios in your head that aren't true and just find out what he was really doing

Ads

You say yourself he doesn't have Facebook, thus the page must belong to someone else. Is it possible someone else was just borrowing his phone earlier and didn't sign out?

so what if he plays a game on the phone what does that matter it's his phone you cannot control him and we cannot control you full stop.

Who made that rule not to have facebook?

a man can have female friends and a female can have have male friend. i don't know if the two of you work or go to college it sounds like you are spending too much time together. maybe get out of the house and have some fun

he is cheating on you

well u dont wanna sound pushy with the subject or controling so casuly ask him and if he says nuthing is goin on believe him but if it happens again u people need to have a talk

Hey. Well if it really is bothering you then yeah asking him would do no harm. As long as you go about it the right way. Don't go in all guns blazing, say something like. I noticed you were on someones facebook account on your phone. And she What he says. Or if your relationship is different then you could say it in a joking way like I see you were checking out the talent on your mates facebook.

Just don't over react and let him explain.

Yep...you should ask him about it. Remember one thing, your boyfriend is in his 'teens'. He may be looking at other girls, and their pictures. Some teens boys may not be ready to be 'exclusive' with someone. This is why some (not all) do things, and try to get away with it....unsuccessfully.

be upfront with him and let him know how you feel. Chances are if he gets mad hes doing something he shouldnt be doing.

Always be true to yourself. let him know exactly how you feel at all times. if you cant do that you two are meant to be

You should not ask him because he is goin to think you are invading his privacy. As long as you look for something to go wrong it most likely will.