This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to take over somebody's Twitter account, because I like their URL. How do I go about doing this?
12-16-2012, 03:14 AM
I want to take over somebody's Twitter account, because I like their URL. How do I go about doing this?
The twitter user has no tweets and no followers...I'm assuming the person just signed up the account and forgot about it. Their user name is the name of my business. How should I go about trying to get it from the person? I'm willing to pay.
I know it's taken. I want to get in contact with the person that owns it so I can acquire it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 03:22 AM

You cant do nothing about that. Its taken.

Ads

Send them a direct message via Twitter. Usually, this will pop up in the e-mail and you can begin communications.

Send them a Direct Message if u follow each other or send a reply message

Example tweets:

DM username4me Can u tell me if ur willing to sell your account?

or

@username4me can i have your account?

Your gonna have to have a better message than that, but thats how u do it. I would not recommend taking someone's username because you can't get creative to get a new one. Just relax and think about it for a day or two, there's alot out there. Get creative or put numbers or a space somewhere in the name. If you're pressed on getting someone else's account, you probably gonna have to buy it or offer something rewarding to them. If they have alot of followers, then it will be more difficult. Some business people buy accounts just for the followers and some just like their icon that is animated since new rules will not let you upload one. This on you, but if you need any help establishing an account with a nice background and 1000 followers, than just email me at elucidinfo@yahoo.com I left some other sites that will help you too.