This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make friends in high school?
12-16-2012, 09:49 AM
How can I make friends in high school?
I'm quiet and people usually come over to me because i'm different. But now I'm going to go to an art school where I'm going to blend in. Most of the kids are coming up from the middle school ,so they all know each other. Plus, I've always gone to private, catholic schools, but this art school is a public, city school. I'm really scared. I try talking to people but they don't seem to be interested in talking. HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 09:57 AM

Talk to people, tell jokes, like sports,

Ads

Join a club, use a social network website(facebook, twitter, etc.) find girls and boys that have the same interests that you do lol

Will I'm that same m a 8th grader .. but i go 2 a public school .. just try 2 be your self ok nd try 2 be confident and say hi 2 people soo the know dhat real you

Be yourself. I know it sounds corny, but just be YOU! If you're you, the people you should hang out with will naturally be attracted to you.

But if you just can't handle that.
Be a good people watcher. Notice what they say, what they wear or how they act. DO NOT STARE! That is creepy and weird. Don't CHANGE yourself. But this is only a last resort.

Here's a fun TV episode for you to watch to get the idea:
http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/How-I-Me...pisode_17/

Good luck making friends! Remember how alone you feel, you never are Smile.