This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FILIPINOS: what are some new cool things to do on facebook?
12-16-2012, 03:16 PM
FILIPINOS: what are some new cool things to do on facebook?
what's new?,...status, pics tags, messages, farmville, yada yada,...i mean is there a new game that i can play?, or perhaps layouts that i could experiment on?,...

thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 03:24 PM

Why Filipinos? You racist or something? Other people don't use Facebook?

Ads

You can play new and exciting games and can make new records.

Pic tags and status messages aren't new in FB. They just changed the homepage and sometimes, it isn't cool.

There are always new game apps on FB. You should see your notifications for game invites and gifts. I got tired of cleaning up that page that I had to either block some apps or remove some FB contacts (the gamers which I have placed in one contacts group with less access to my profile). I cannot recommend any as I haven't been playing since last quarter of 2009. Some games are really addicting. If you really want to play games, check your homepage. Some of your friends might be posting game updates on their wall. Most games would require you to add a certain number of gamers.

Though not new, I also find the event organizer on FB to be interesting. You can easily notify a group of friends and get a confirmation if they are going to attend or not.

Oops! Sorry, Im not allowed to answer here. My mistake.

nothing... if you really analyze it, everything new in facebook has been done before... they just do some modification and then pass it as new...

its better if you just stand up and do something outside...

Recently learned about Treasure Isle (from the developers of FarmVille, Cafe World) and Hotel City (from the developers of Restaurant City and Pet Society).